P. O. Box 1054 ~ 510 JC Mauldin Highway ~ Killen, Alabama ~ 35645 ~ 256-757-5345
"Put on the whole armor of God, So that you may stand against all evil." Ephesians 6:11
Legacy Christian Academy
Process of Initial Enrollment
1. Complete and sign Student Application and return with applicable fees.Include copies of official Birth Certificate, previous report card, standardized test scores, and original Immunization Form (Blue Card in AL).
2. Once forms have been received, an interview will be scheduled with a School Board member and/or the principal. This is an informal meeting to get to know you a little better, go over some of our policies and discuss financial arrangements. You will receive a phone call from the office to schedule this if needed. At least one parent/guardian is requested to attend the meeting; other family members and children are welcome to come as well.
3. Once admission is approved, Pastor's Referral Letter is received, and required fees are paid, the child’s place in the class is secure.
4. ALL tuition and fees, as well as any other payments to LCA, are non-refundable and subject to late fees.
5. Tuition may be paid annually (due August 15th), semi-annually (due August 15th and February 15th) or 10 monthly payments (due by the 15th of each month to avoid a $25 late fee).
6. Limited scholarships are available for those demonstrating a financial need.
Please contact the school office for more information
Tuition and Fees
Application fee: $100 per new family ~ one time payment
LCA Fees: K3-K4 $375
1st -8th $530
LCA Fees include registration, curriculum, testing and activity fees.
*** All who are registered and pay LCA fees prior to March 31 will receive a $100 per family Early Discount
***** A late fee will be added if LCA fees are not paid by June 15th.
K3-K4: $3050 Annually
K5-8th grade: $3600 Annually
*** Late Fee:$25 charge if tuition is not paid by the 15th of each month
*** Discounts:Sibling Discount: 1st sibling = 10%; 2nd sibling = 20% , etc.
*** Discounts:Available for full-time Minister's families
~ Please call the office for more information ***